Why Should SSC CHSL Notification Matter To You & Should You Apply?
Staff Selection Commission is about to commence the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20 to recruit 12th pass candidates into the different Departments of the Government of India.
A popular exam for the youth of the country, the recruitment for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) tests candidates Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language proficiency & General Awareness.
What Is The Salary for SSC CHSL?
Candidates that clear the Recruitment Exam get a starting salary of up to Rs 31,045. The Salary differs from post to post. Here are the posts that SSC CHSL exam offer and their subsequent salary:-
- Salary for LDC (Lower Division Clerk)/JSA is Rs 18,777 to Rs 22,411.
- Salary for DEO (Data Entry Operator) is Rs 25,165-31,045
- The Salary for PA (Postal Assistant) & SA (Sorting Assistant) is Rs 25,165-31,045
The Salary for various Government Exams has increased substantially ever since the 7th Pay Commission has taken effect. Along with this lucrative starting salary, there are numerous benefits & perks that the government employees enjoy.
How Is Recruitment for SSC CHSL Done?
Staff Selection Commission selects candidates on the basis of the following selection process. There are 3 stages of the exam that you have to clear to be given the final appointment letter.
Stage 1 – The Tier 1 Online Test will question you in Logical Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness
Stage 2 – Tier 2 of SSC CHSL Recruitment is an Offline Descriptive Exam which will test you in your English Essay/Letter Writing skills.
Stage 3 – Tier 3 is the last and final test in the SSC CHSL Selection Process. This is a Skill Test and is applicable only for Select posts. The final stage of the exam is a typing test which checks if your typing has speed and accuracy.
What is The Exam Schedule for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment?
Staff Selection Commission will start the 2020 Recruitment Process from 3rd December 2019 with the release of the SSC CHSL Notification.
- If You are interested in applying for the exam, you will be able to fill the SSC CHSL Application Form from 3rd December 2019.
- Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 is 10th January 2020, apply well in advance so you can focus on your preparation for the exam.
- Admit Card for Stage 1 of the exam will be out on 7th March 2020.
- The Tier 1 CHSL Exam will be conducted from 16th to 27th March 2020.
- More examination dates and event-related information will be revealed with the Official Notification.
How To Prepare for The CHSL Exam?
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam isn’t very challenging. The questions in the exam are of 10+2 level, however, due to the high level of competition in the exam, it is important to score high.
- Practice thoroughly with the SSC CHSL Mock Test Series to know about the important topics and questions in the exam.
- Go through the Previous Year Question Papers to get an idea about the difficulty level and the recurring questions in the exam.
- Read an English Newspaper to improve your General Knowledge & Vocabulary.